The attack on Bharatiya Janata Party AP president Kanna Lakshminarayana is continuing in the State. The ruling Telugu Desam Party activists are involved in these attacks. It was first in Ananthapur on June 27, when the TDP leaders attacked the guest house where Kanna Lakshminarayana was addressing the press conference. Later, on July 5, the TDP leaders attacked the BJP State president at Kavali.
The TDP activists held similar protest and pelted stones at the convoy of BJP national president Amit Shah at Tirupati two months ago. Such type of attacks are happening against the BJP leaders, mostly targeting Kanna Lakshminarayana. The second assault on Kanna Lakshminarayana happened just a day after the BJP leaders complaining to Governor E S L Narasimhan in Hyderabad.
While the TDP leaders tried to disown the attack in Nellore district attributing it to a truck driver, the BJP is taking the issue seriously accusing the TDP of resorting to physical attack on the rivals. The TDP is going hard against the BJP on the bifurcation issues and the campaign is building up negative image for the BJP in the State.
The BJP leaders hitting hard at the TDP raising questions over Chandrababu Naidu’s stand on the special category status in the last three years and the TDP’s failure to fulfil its 2014 election promises. Interestingly, before he was attacked in Nellore district, Kanna Lakshminarayana had written a letter to the Chief Minister asking him why the TDP had removed its election manifesto from the party’s official portal.
The BJP chief had posed five questions to the TDP on its election manifesto and the changing the party stand on key issues like special category status and special package. The BJP leaders one after the other is coming out with some facts from their side hitting hard at the TDP. Interestingly, the TDP leaders are far behind in giving counter attack to the BJP and have finally pushed AP Planning Board vice-chairman Cherukuri Kutumba Rao to take on the BJP leaders.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?