Bangkok sources added that group of 10 soldiers will remain with the 12 children and their coach trapped in a partially flooded cave in Thailand until they are rescued, the authorities said on Wednesday. Accordingly Ruetaiwan Patisen, spokesperson for the rescue teams, told that the children are in good health, despite going 10 days without eating and that the soldiers will stay with them until they are rescued from the cave located in Chiang Rai province.
Meanwhile as soon as they recover their strength, the children will begin to learn how to scuba dive to get out of the cave in which they have been trapped since June 23. Patisen said "There is no rush," adding that the children and their coach will leave when they are ready and it is safe for them to dive along narrow flooded caves towards the exit located about 3 km away.
Presently at the moment, the school children, aged
between 11 and 16, together with their 26 year old soccer coach, are being fed
energy supplements and vitamins. Furthermore according to Ruetaiwan, the teams
take between three and four hours to travel the 3 km between the entrance and
the place where the group is stranded through flooded passages and narrow
corridors that are above the water. Moreover
the group was found after days of intense efforts by elite troops, rescue
workers and volunteers, including experts from the US, Japan, China and
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party