As per report already, the war of words between the Opposition Congress and ruling BJP has begun over the Monsoon session. Presently with several crucial topics including Special Category Status to AP, Kadapa steel plant, Railway Zone in Vizag, reservations by TRS, Kaveri water dispute between AIADMK and Karnataka MPs, heated arguments between BJP MPs and Opposition MPs is expected.
Meanwhile TDP MPs are likely to create storm in the Parliament, YCP MPs seem to be clueless on how to take on the fight given their 'cordial' relation with the BJP shouldn't be affected and at the same time, they want the 'champion' of AP tag and 'protector' of AP tag. Furthermore amidst this, Congress yesterday accused the Union government of attempting to scuttle the Monsoon Session of Parliament. Congress alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is running away from his responsibility of accountability to Parliament.
Moreover the senior leader, party spokesperson and
the deputy leader of the Congress in Rajya Sabha Anand Sharma alleged that the
BJP had wasted the last session and blamed the opposition for it instead. Further
referring to the recent meeting of MoS for Parliamentary Affairs Vijay Goel
with previous Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, he said there had to be a
structured dialogue with top leaders of opposition parties, including the
leader of opposition and also said there had been no proper dialogue between
the opposition and the government.
4 Transgender offered prayers in Sabarimala Temple According to sources after much commotion over their entry into Sabarimala temple on Sunday, the four transgender women Anannyah, Renjumol, Thripthi and Avanthika finally climbed the hill and offered prayers at the shrine on Tuesday. Meanwhile dressed like any other woman Ayyappa devotee, the four wore a black saree, carried the irumudikettu (bag of holy offerings) and climbed the hill amid police protection, headed by Manoj Abraham IG.
- Kamalnath begins tenure with a bang!
- Dinakaran visits Sasikala !
- Protests again in Thoothukudi!
- Clearance given for Madurai AIIMS!
- Ola announced an investment of $100 million in scooter sharing network Vogo
- Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak