As per report already, the war of words between the Opposition Congress and ruling BJP has begun over the Monsoon session. Presently with several crucial topics including Special Category Status to AP, Kadapa steel plant, Railway Zone in Vizag, reservations by TRS, Kaveri water dispute between AIADMK and Karnataka MPs, heated arguments between BJP MPs and Opposition MPs is expected.
Meanwhile TDP MPs are likely to create storm in the Parliament, YCP MPs seem to be clueless on how to take on the fight given their 'cordial' relation with the BJP shouldn't be affected and at the same time, they want the 'champion' of AP tag and 'protector' of AP tag. Furthermore amidst this, Congress yesterday accused the Union government of attempting to scuttle the Monsoon Session of Parliament. Congress alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is running away from his responsibility of accountability to Parliament.
Moreover the senior leader, party spokesperson and
the deputy leader of the Congress in Rajya Sabha Anand Sharma alleged that the
BJP had wasted the last session and blamed the opposition for it instead. Further
referring to the recent meeting of MoS for Parliamentary Affairs Vijay Goel
with previous Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, he said there had to be a
structured dialogue with top leaders of opposition parties, including the
leader of opposition and also said there had been no proper dialogue between
the opposition and the government.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers