As per report already, the war of words between the Opposition Congress and ruling BJP has begun over the Monsoon session. Presently with several crucial topics including Special Category Status to AP, Kadapa steel plant, Railway Zone in Vizag, reservations by TRS, Kaveri water dispute between AIADMK and Karnataka MPs, heated arguments between BJP MPs and Opposition MPs is expected.
Meanwhile TDP MPs are likely to create storm in the Parliament, YCP MPs seem to be clueless on how to take on the fight given their 'cordial' relation with the BJP shouldn't be affected and at the same time, they want the 'champion' of AP tag and 'protector' of AP tag. Furthermore amidst this, Congress yesterday accused the Union government of attempting to scuttle the Monsoon Session of Parliament. Congress alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is running away from his responsibility of accountability to Parliament.
Moreover the senior leader, party spokesperson and
the deputy leader of the Congress in Rajya Sabha Anand Sharma alleged that the
BJP had wasted the last session and blamed the opposition for it instead. Further
referring to the recent meeting of MoS for Parliamentary Affairs Vijay Goel
with previous Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, he said there had to be a
structured dialogue with top leaders of opposition parties, including the
leader of opposition and also said there had been no proper dialogue between
the opposition and the government.
Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store! After court order Google removed Tik Tok app from its play store. After a public interest litigation filed in Madurai high court quoting that Tik Tok affects culture with vulgar content it demanded central government to ban Tik Tok.
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!