BJP MP Gopal Shetty has become a part of a controversy with his statement that Christians never participated in the freedom struggle. Gopal Shetty (64), is that MP of Mumbai north. He had recently participated in an event celebrating Mohammad Nabi's Birthday at Malad.
During his speech, he said that the Indian freedom struggle had the contribution of Hindus and Muslims but no Christians because Christians were British. This speech of Gopal Shetty has created a huge controversy. Mumbai Congress leader Bhushan Patil has said that it's nothing new for Gopal to speak in a controversial manner.
During a recent farmers suicide
issue he has even said that it has become a fashion for farmers to commit
suicide and had spoken in a derogatory manner regarding the ex gratia given by
different governments. Bhushan Patil said that such ministers should be
suspended from the party and made to resign.
Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy! TTV Dinakaran has said that he strongly suspects the involvement of Cheif minister Edappadi Palanisamy in the Kodanadu estate deaths and thefts. Yesterday marks the 102nd birth anniversary of the legend MGR, and statewide there have been celebrations by many political parties.
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!