BJP MP Gopal Shetty has become a part of a controversy with his statement that Christians never participated in the freedom struggle. Gopal Shetty (64), is that MP of Mumbai north. He had recently participated in an event celebrating Mohammad Nabi's Birthday at Malad.
During his speech, he said that the Indian freedom struggle had the contribution of Hindus and Muslims but no Christians because Christians were British. This speech of Gopal Shetty has created a huge controversy. Mumbai Congress leader Bhushan Patil has said that it's nothing new for Gopal to speak in a controversial manner.
During a recent farmers suicide
issue he has even said that it has become a fashion for farmers to commit
suicide and had spoken in a derogatory manner regarding the ex gratia given by
different governments. Bhushan Patil said that such ministers should be
suspended from the party and made to resign.
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!