BJP MP Gopal Shetty has become a part of a controversy with his statement that Christians never participated in the freedom struggle. Gopal Shetty (64), is that MP of Mumbai north. He had recently participated in an event celebrating Mohammad Nabi's Birthday at Malad.
During his speech, he said that the Indian freedom struggle had the contribution of Hindus and Muslims but no Christians because Christians were British. This speech of Gopal Shetty has created a huge controversy. Mumbai Congress leader Bhushan Patil has said that it's nothing new for Gopal to speak in a controversial manner.
During a recent farmers suicide
issue he has even said that it has become a fashion for farmers to commit
suicide and had spoken in a derogatory manner regarding the ex gratia given by
different governments. Bhushan Patil said that such ministers should be
suspended from the party and made to resign.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day