Though there's no MLA representing BJP in Tamilnadu, BJP has been running a shadow government in the state, accused Tamilnadu Congress committee leader Thirunavukarasar. The analysis and moves made by the TN governor Banwarilal Purohit, the BJP making moves to lay the 8 lane road, despite people opposing it and with no fight back from the state government lead by ADMK, has been accused by the opposition parties.
In such a scenario, the congress committee meeting was held in Dharapuram. During Congress committee leader Thirunavukarasar's speech, he had said, "Modi has been a person who had not just cheated backward sections of society but also all common public by promising to deposit 15 lakhs in bank accounts, and employment for 2 crores.
Ever since Jayalalitha fell ill, BJP
has been running a shadow government in Tamilnadu using ADMK members as
puppets. With the parliament elections coming soon, Congress must take
necessary action to rise against BJP. None can form a government in Tamilnadu
without Congress involvement, and we expect internal elections sooner".
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff