As per report breaking the 7 year old silence and much to everyone's shock, Pawan Kalyan's ex-wife Renu Desai has revealed several sensational revelations in her latest interview. Meanwhile even though she clarified that her interview is not to target Pawan, Renu's statements have certainly posed a huge challenge to the Power star.
Moreover Renu's revelations about her divorce with Pawan will be a major setback for the Janasena President in his political journey. Pawan's detractors are having a gala time criticizing him for being the solo reason behind the divorce. Furthermore Pawan fans, on the other hand, are alleging that the entire interview is politically motivated to target Pawan. Recently fans are pointing out that Renu Desai chose anchor Swapna to host the interview as part of the plot designed by the YSRCP.
Meanwhile it is well-known that Swapna had earlier worked with YS Jagan
owned Sakshi TV and this has led to fans' misconception. Moreover fans have to
wait and see how things are going to pan out in near future for Pawan and his
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff