Chief Minister Chandrbabau Naidu is on a three-day visit to Singapore, his favourite country in the world. During his three day stay, he would be presenting opportunities available for investment in the State and also his dream city – Amaravati – as the world class city.
As he is attending the world cities summit, he is all set to project Amaravati as the best city of the recent times. His plans for the city and his vision will dominate his presentations at the summit. He projects Amaravati, a city to come up yet, as Greenfield city with iconic towers. Well-planned road connectivity and a number of water bodies that he had proposed for the city are to be highlighted there whenever his turn comes to speak during the next three days starting Sunday.
As heads of 120 cities across the world are also joining him there, Chandrababu Naidu will grab the occasion to present to them the opportunities available in the State for investment. The presence of World Bank CEO Kristalina Georgieva will be a right opportunity for Chandrababu Naidu to showcase Amaravati as the best destination for any investment.
He is also set to interact with the members of the Singapore Telugu Association, where there are potential investors for the State. Interestingly, some of them have even present when he landed in Singapore Saturday evening. There are some Singapore Telugus who have already partnered with the State government in investment promotion.
Like in many visits, Chandrababu Naidu, ahead of finalising the Amaravati city plans, will be making best use of this round of visit where the Mayors and heads of 120 cities of the world are present.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders