Chief Minister Chandrbabau Naidu is on a three-day visit to Singapore, his favourite country in the world. During his three day stay, he would be presenting opportunities available for investment in the State and also his dream city – Amaravati – as the world class city.
As he is attending the world cities summit, he is all set to project Amaravati as the best city of the recent times. His plans for the city and his vision will dominate his presentations at the summit. He projects Amaravati, a city to come up yet, as Greenfield city with iconic towers. Well-planned road connectivity and a number of water bodies that he had proposed for the city are to be highlighted there whenever his turn comes to speak during the next three days starting Sunday.
As heads of 120 cities across the world are also joining him there, Chandrababu Naidu will grab the occasion to present to them the opportunities available in the State for investment. The presence of World Bank CEO Kristalina Georgieva will be a right opportunity for Chandrababu Naidu to showcase Amaravati as the best destination for any investment.
He is also set to interact with the members of the Singapore Telugu Association, where there are potential investors for the State. Interestingly, some of them have even present when he landed in Singapore Saturday evening. There are some Singapore Telugus who have already partnered with the State government in investment promotion.
Like in many visits, Chandrababu Naidu, ahead of finalising the Amaravati city plans, will be making best use of this round of visit where the Mayors and heads of 120 cities of the world are present.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers