Chief Minister Chandrbabau Naidu is on a three-day visit to Singapore, his favourite country in the world. During his three day stay, he would be presenting opportunities available for investment in the State and also his dream city – Amaravati – as the world class city.
As he is attending the world cities summit, he is all set to project Amaravati as the best city of the recent times. His plans for the city and his vision will dominate his presentations at the summit. He projects Amaravati, a city to come up yet, as Greenfield city with iconic towers. Well-planned road connectivity and a number of water bodies that he had proposed for the city are to be highlighted there whenever his turn comes to speak during the next three days starting Sunday.
As heads of 120 cities across the world are also joining him there, Chandrababu Naidu will grab the occasion to present to them the opportunities available in the State for investment. The presence of World Bank CEO Kristalina Georgieva will be a right opportunity for Chandrababu Naidu to showcase Amaravati as the best destination for any investment.
He is also set to interact with the members of the Singapore Telugu Association, where there are potential investors for the State. Interestingly, some of them have even present when he landed in Singapore Saturday evening. There are some Singapore Telugus who have already partnered with the State government in investment promotion.
Like in many visits, Chandrababu Naidu, ahead of finalising the Amaravati city plans, will be making best use of this round of visit where the Mayors and heads of 120 cities of the world are present.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day