Chief Minister Chandrbabau Naidu is on a three-day visit to Singapore, his favourite country in the world. During his three day stay, he would be presenting opportunities available for investment in the State and also his dream city – Amaravati – as the world class city.
As he is attending the world cities summit, he is all set to project Amaravati as the best city of the recent times. His plans for the city and his vision will dominate his presentations at the summit. He projects Amaravati, a city to come up yet, as Greenfield city with iconic towers. Well-planned road connectivity and a number of water bodies that he had proposed for the city are to be highlighted there whenever his turn comes to speak during the next three days starting Sunday.
As heads of 120 cities across the world are also joining him there, Chandrababu Naidu will grab the occasion to present to them the opportunities available in the State for investment. The presence of World Bank CEO Kristalina Georgieva will be a right opportunity for Chandrababu Naidu to showcase Amaravati as the best destination for any investment.
He is also set to interact with the members of the Singapore Telugu Association, where there are potential investors for the State. Interestingly, some of them have even present when he landed in Singapore Saturday evening. There are some Singapore Telugus who have already partnered with the State government in investment promotion.
Like in many visits, Chandrababu Naidu, ahead of finalising the Amaravati city plans, will be making best use of this round of visit where the Mayors and heads of 120 cities of the world are present.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff