Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had once again targeted young Minister Nara Lokesh and tried to make fun of him and his perfection. Taking a dig at his tweets in his twitter handle, Pawan Kalyan asked Lokesh to take cycle yatra to Delhi to highlight the fight against the Central government.
“I have seen him (Lokesh) cycling well in Amaravati. I know he likes cycling. What is there in cycling in Amaravati? I would request him to take cycle yatra to Delhi, which he can do,” was all what Pawan Kalyan said, which drew cheers from the people when he addressed a public meeting in Visakhapatnam as part of his tour in Uttarandhra.
Pawan Kalyan raised objections to the TDP leaders for holding protests in Andhra Pradesh. He said that the TDP leaders have been asking the Opposition parties to hold protests in Delhi and not in Andhra Pradesh. “I remember the statements of Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and the TDP leaders making fun of our protests and asking us to hold any protest in Delhi and not here. But, these days I find them also holding protests here and not in Delhi. Is this not a double game?” he asked.
Referring to Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu’s invitation to join TDP in fighting against the Central government, the Jana Sena chief was at his best in sarcasm. He said that Chandrababu Naidu was known for changing his decisions on key issues frequently. He recalled how the TDP chief had changed his stand on the special category status and other issues several times in the last four years and wondered whether the Chief Minister would stand firmly on any issue.“Chief Minister had invited me to join him in the fight against the BJP or the Central government. But, before I reach Amaravati from Visakhapatnam, I am sure he will change his stand. There is no guarantee that he would stay firm on any issue,” he said as the crowd responded with whistles and claps.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders