Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had once again targeted young Minister Nara Lokesh and tried to make fun of him and his perfection. Taking a dig at his tweets in his twitter handle, Pawan Kalyan asked Lokesh to take cycle yatra to Delhi to highlight the fight against the Central government.
“I have seen him (Lokesh) cycling well in Amaravati. I know he likes cycling. What is there in cycling in Amaravati? I would request him to take cycle yatra to Delhi, which he can do,” was all what Pawan Kalyan said, which drew cheers from the people when he addressed a public meeting in Visakhapatnam as part of his tour in Uttarandhra.
Pawan Kalyan raised objections to the TDP leaders for holding protests in Andhra Pradesh. He said that the TDP leaders have been asking the Opposition parties to hold protests in Delhi and not in Andhra Pradesh. “I remember the statements of Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and the TDP leaders making fun of our protests and asking us to hold any protest in Delhi and not here. But, these days I find them also holding protests here and not in Delhi. Is this not a double game?” he asked.
Referring to Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu’s invitation to join TDP in fighting against the Central government, the Jana Sena chief was at his best in sarcasm. He said that Chandrababu Naidu was known for changing his decisions on key issues frequently. He recalled how the TDP chief had changed his stand on the special category status and other issues several times in the last four years and wondered whether the Chief Minister would stand firmly on any issue.“Chief Minister had invited me to join him in the fight against the BJP or the Central government. But, before I reach Amaravati from Visakhapatnam, I am sure he will change his stand. There is no guarantee that he would stay firm on any issue,” he said as the crowd responded with whistles and claps.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff