Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had once again targeted young Minister Nara Lokesh and tried to make fun of him and his perfection. Taking a dig at his tweets in his twitter handle, Pawan Kalyan asked Lokesh to take cycle yatra to Delhi to highlight the fight against the Central government.
“I have seen him (Lokesh) cycling well in Amaravati. I know he likes cycling. What is there in cycling in Amaravati? I would request him to take cycle yatra to Delhi, which he can do,” was all what Pawan Kalyan said, which drew cheers from the people when he addressed a public meeting in Visakhapatnam as part of his tour in Uttarandhra.
Pawan Kalyan raised objections to the TDP leaders for holding protests in Andhra Pradesh. He said that the TDP leaders have been asking the Opposition parties to hold protests in Delhi and not in Andhra Pradesh. “I remember the statements of Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and the TDP leaders making fun of our protests and asking us to hold any protest in Delhi and not here. But, these days I find them also holding protests here and not in Delhi. Is this not a double game?” he asked.
Referring to Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu’s invitation to join TDP in fighting against the Central government, the Jana Sena chief was at his best in sarcasm. He said that Chandrababu Naidu was known for changing his decisions on key issues frequently. He recalled how the TDP chief had changed his stand on the special category status and other issues several times in the last four years and wondered whether the Chief Minister would stand firmly on any issue.“Chief Minister had invited me to join him in the fight against the BJP or the Central government. But, before I reach Amaravati from Visakhapatnam, I am sure he will change his stand. There is no guarantee that he would stay firm on any issue,” he said as the crowd responded with whistles and claps.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant