Chennai sources added that on the day that BJP President Amit Shah is scheduled to visit Chennai, pavements on some stretches near the airport and along the East Coast Road (ECR), were dug up to make way for party cutouts and banners. As per report Amit Shah is touring in Tamilnadu and holds daylong meetings at the VGP Golden Beach Resorts on East Coast Road (ECR).
Meanwhile photographs showed flags and banners that were dug into footpaths, damaging them while also blocking the way for pedestrians. Accordingly the Madras High Court has imposed a ban on hoardings and flex boards featuring living persons. urther when responding to the tweets, a BJP party worker told TNM, “Generally party workers don’t erect the hoardings and we give it to the contractors and so, they would have done it. But we will look into it and do a course correction if found true.”
As per report illegal hoardings and banners have caused inconvenience to
the public and even claimed lives. Earlier between November 2017 and February
2018, at least three people were killed in separate incidents
in Coimbatore, Ooty and
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day