Chennai sources added that on the day that BJP President Amit Shah is scheduled to visit Chennai, pavements on some stretches near the airport and along the East Coast Road (ECR), were dug up to make way for party cutouts and banners. As per report Amit Shah is touring in Tamilnadu and holds daylong meetings at the VGP Golden Beach Resorts on East Coast Road (ECR).
Meanwhile photographs showed flags and banners that were dug into footpaths, damaging them while also blocking the way for pedestrians. Accordingly the Madras High Court has imposed a ban on hoardings and flex boards featuring living persons. urther when responding to the tweets, a BJP party worker told TNM, “Generally party workers don’t erect the hoardings and we give it to the contractors and so, they would have done it. But we will look into it and do a course correction if found true.”
As per report illegal hoardings and banners have caused inconvenience to
the public and even claimed lives. Earlier between November 2017 and February
2018, at least three people were killed in separate incidents
in Coimbatore, Ooty and
SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments According to sources Cricketers Hardik Pandya and Lokesh Rahul will have to wait longer to return to international cricket as the Committee of Administrators (CoA) asked the Supreme Court to appoint an ombudsman to look into the issue. Meanwhile with the Special Bench comprising Justices S.A. Bobde and A.M. Sapre deciding to adjourn the case till next week, the duo will not be able
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities