A missed call scam has reached Kerala and has not even spared Police officers of the state. The scam operates this way the victim will receive numerous missed calls from an international number, and when the victim calls back to the scam number, he/she will be charged at international call rates.
The calls have been received from a number starting with Bolivia international code of +591. Kerala police have been receiving numerous calls and complaints on this scam and have been alerting people regarding the scam and have set up the Hitech cell to investigate the issue, besides intimating users not to attend calls from numbers starting with +591.
Once the customer attends the call,
a huge bill gets deducted from the balance of the customer. Most of these
complaints are given by prepaid users for now. This scam has multiple ways,
with a music playing in the background, and the customer getting
billed, and the pay per call scam as well. As of now, unless the team behind
the scam is found, the only way to escape is to not attend such calls, said the
Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington Pyongyang sources stated that South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un embarked on a historic trip on Thursday to the summit of Mount Paektu, a sacred mountain on the country's border with China, at the end of their three day bilateral summit. As
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside