South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Sunday evening arrived in India on a four day state visit. Soon after his arrival, he visited the Akshardham Temple. Meanwhile over the next two days, Moon would be meeting President Ram Nath Kovind, Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj.
Earlier on Monday, he is scheduled to meet Sushma Swaraj and visit Samsung Electronics facility in Noida. His visit will boost up ties between both the countries and for the development process also.
Furthermore on Tuesday, he would be accorded
ceremonial reception at the Rashtrapati Bhavan followed by a meeting with
Naidu. Moreover on the same day, he would meet Modi. India and South Korea
would sign various agreements following delegation level talks. Media reports
added that in the evening, Moon will be hosted to dinner by President Kovind
and the South Korean President would depart on Wednesday morning.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth