South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Sunday evening arrived in India on a four day state visit. Soon after his arrival, he visited the Akshardham Temple. Meanwhile over the next two days, Moon would be meeting President Ram Nath Kovind, Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj.
Earlier on Monday, he is scheduled to meet Sushma Swaraj and visit Samsung Electronics facility in Noida. His visit will boost up ties between both the countries and for the development process also.
Furthermore on Tuesday, he would be accorded
ceremonial reception at the Rashtrapati Bhavan followed by a meeting with
Naidu. Moreover on the same day, he would meet Modi. India and South Korea
would sign various agreements following delegation level talks. Media reports
added that in the evening, Moon will be hosted to dinner by President Kovind
and the South Korean President would depart on Wednesday morning.
BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal Chennai sources added that Union Minister Piyush Goyal on Thursday said the BJP was exploring “all possibilities” and its alliance announcement would be made very soon. Meanwhile refusing to identify his party's prospective allies, Goyal said, “In politics, all possibilities are open and are being discussed”. Furthermore Goyal, who is also the BJP's in-charge for Tamilnadu
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other