South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Sunday evening arrived in India on a four day state visit. Soon after his arrival, he visited the Akshardham Temple. Meanwhile over the next two days, Moon would be meeting President Ram Nath Kovind, Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj.
Earlier on Monday, he is scheduled to meet Sushma Swaraj and visit Samsung Electronics facility in Noida. His visit will boost up ties between both the countries and for the development process also.
Furthermore on Tuesday, he would be accorded
ceremonial reception at the Rashtrapati Bhavan followed by a meeting with
Naidu. Moreover on the same day, he would meet Modi. India and South Korea
would sign various agreements following delegation level talks. Media reports
added that in the evening, Moon will be hosted to dinner by President Kovind
and the South Korean President would depart on Wednesday morning.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?