Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said in a tweet, days after major pharmaceutical companies raised prices of some drugs and slammed Pfizer and other pharma companies for raising prices of drugs and said that they should be ashamed of it. He said “Pfizer & others should be ashamed that they have raised drug prices for no reason”.
Trump added “The Pharma companies are merely taking advantage of the poor and others unable to defend themselves, while at the same time giving bargain basement prices to other countries in Europe & elsewhere”. Meanwhile Trump warned that his administration would respond to such an unjustified increase in drug prices. Earlier on July 1, Pfizer increased the prices of over 40 drugs including Viagra and moreover Pfizer was followed by other pharma companies.
Pfizer said “Our portfolio includes more than 400
medicines and vaccines; we are modifying prices for approximately 10% of these,
including some instances where we're decreasing the price”. Furthermore as per
report the list prices don't reflect what most patients or insurance companies
pay due to rebates to payers and others in the supply chain.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?