Johannesburg sources made a statement that official said one person has died and at least 20 others sustained injuries when a plane crashed near Wonderboom Airport in Pretoria, South Africa. He said "Our medical services are currently on the scene. They have been treating the patients," Russel Meiring, a spokesperson for emergency service provider ER24. ER24 will move the treated patients to nearby hospitals”.
Meanwhile the details of the cause of the crash on Tuesday are yet to be established, but authorities confirmed that the plane hit a factory building before crashing. Accordingly the South African news outlet quoted an eyewitness saying "He just saw something dropping down from the sky, but he didn't know what it was, and the next thing he saw was an explosion and a big bang."
Media reports added the charted aircraft, Convair 340, belongs to the
Dutch airline Martinair and it crashed shortly after takeoff from Wonderboom
airport. Moreover South African Civil Aviation Authority said it will issue a
statement with further details on Wednesday.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue