Mumbai sources reported that Bollywood fame actress Sonali Bendre who acted in many popular films has been diagnosed with cancer recently. Presently she is being active on social media trying to garner strength that fans are sending through their wishes to fight the disease. Accordingly the actress said she is overwhelmed with the love and blessings she has received after revealing she is been diagnosed with cancer and highlighted how the many inspiring stories of cancer survivors has helped her remain strong and maintain positivity during such a difficult time.
Sonali Bendre said "Your stories have given me an extra dosage of strength and courage, and more importantly, the knowledge that she is not alone," reads a part of her post. Moreover Sonali Bendre also revealed that she now sports shorter hair, photos of which accompany her heart-felt post.
Furthermore Sonali Bendre also revealed that she
wants to share details of her journey with her fans to make a point to be hopeful.
Read an excerpt from her post that “Sharing her journey is also part of this
process she can only hope it reminds you that all is not lost and that someone,
somewhere understands what you're going through".
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!