According to sources Tamilnadu climbed to the 15th spot in the Business Reforms Action Plan 2017 list released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry. As per report this is a three step climb for the state which was at the 18th position in the 2016 list.
Meanwhile the list, released on Tuesday, is an indicator of the ease of doing business in India, judged on two factors Reform implementation and Business to Government feedback on the reforms claimed to be implemented by the states. Furthermore it ranks the states and Union Territories combining the scores in Reform Evidence scorecard and Feedback scorecard.
Moreover Tamilnadu has climbed up three positions
from 2016 and it still ranks way below Andhra Pradesh and Telangana which
grabbed the first and the second places. Further Tamilnadu has a score of 90.68
while the two top ranking states have scores of 98.42 and 98.33 respectively
and the government of Tamilnadu, meanwhile, is in denial of the state ranking
lower than Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka in ease of doing business.
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?