According to sources Tamilnadu climbed to the 15th spot in the Business Reforms Action Plan 2017 list released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry. As per report this is a three step climb for the state which was at the 18th position in the 2016 list.
Meanwhile the list, released on Tuesday, is an indicator of the ease of doing business in India, judged on two factors Reform implementation and Business to Government feedback on the reforms claimed to be implemented by the states. Furthermore it ranks the states and Union Territories combining the scores in Reform Evidence scorecard and Feedback scorecard.
Moreover Tamilnadu has climbed up three positions
from 2016 and it still ranks way below Andhra Pradesh and Telangana which
grabbed the first and the second places. Further Tamilnadu has a score of 90.68
while the two top ranking states have scores of 98.42 and 98.33 respectively
and the government of Tamilnadu, meanwhile, is in denial of the state ranking
lower than Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka in ease of doing business.
Puducherry CM slammed KCR Hyderabad sources reported that Puducherry Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy slammed caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and the Telangana Rashtra Samiti saying that the 4 ‘K’s were damaging Telangana state. Meanwhile as per report the four Ks, according to him were Mr. K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Mr K.T. Rama Rao, Ms K. Kavitha and ‘Kutumbam (family)’. Mr. Narayanasamy
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief