According to sources Tamilnadu climbed to the 15th spot in the Business Reforms Action Plan 2017 list released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry. As per report this is a three step climb for the state which was at the 18th position in the 2016 list.
Meanwhile the list, released on Tuesday, is an indicator of the ease of doing business in India, judged on two factors Reform implementation and Business to Government feedback on the reforms claimed to be implemented by the states. Furthermore it ranks the states and Union Territories combining the scores in Reform Evidence scorecard and Feedback scorecard.
Moreover Tamilnadu has climbed up three positions
from 2016 and it still ranks way below Andhra Pradesh and Telangana which
grabbed the first and the second places. Further Tamilnadu has a score of 90.68
while the two top ranking states have scores of 98.42 and 98.33 respectively
and the government of Tamilnadu, meanwhile, is in denial of the state ranking
lower than Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka in ease of doing business.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?