Sources from Rome made a statement that according to sources the Italian National Olympic Committee (CONI) has said Italy is considering bid to host the 2026 Winter Olympic Games and Winter Paralympic Games. As per report according to the ANSA news agency the candidate cities are Cortina d'Ampezzo, Milan and Turin. CONI will decide between them at its next national council meeting. Meanwhile the decision could be taken on August 1 or September 10.
Moreover as per report CONI President Giovanni Malago was quoted by ANSA as saying that the best option was a joint candidature comprising Cortina, Milan and Turin. Furthermore it was stated that Turin hosted the Winter Games in 2006 while Cortina d'Ampezzo hosted the 1956 event, Xinhua news agency reported.
Accordingly the Canadian city of Calgary, Swedish
capital Stockholm, Sapporo in Japan and Erzurum in Turkey are also considering
bids for the 2026 events.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas