Hyderabad sources added that Hospitals in Hyderabad are reportedly asking patients and their families to pay for parking, despite the Telangana government clarifying that those providing hospital bills or outpatient receipts don’t have to pay for parking. Accordingly a Telangana government GO that came into effect on April 1, 2018, said that all commercial establishments can charge for parking beyond 30 minutes.
Media reports added hospitals are considered commercial establishments, on par with malls. Furthermore a clarification on the GO made it clear that free parking can be availed if the customer provides a proof of purchase at the establishment in the case of hospitals, by providing hospital bills or Out Patient Department receipts, but activists allege that hospitals charge anywhere between Rs 20 and Rs 50, with additional charges on an hourly basis, for those visiting the hospitals.
Moreover Vijay Gopal, an anti-corruption activist
from Hyderabad on Wednesday approached the Banjara Hills police and filed a
petition against Rainbow hospital for not following the GO. Reports added “It's
not just Rainbow, hospitals like Apollo, KIMS, CARE, none of them provide free parking.
Presently the hospitals are charging not just those visiting the patients
admitted to the hospitals, but also the patients who are visiting the hospital.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!