With the 4th anniversary of Xiaomi coming on 12th July, the company has decided to provide many offers to customers. With the Xiaomi super sale all set to happen for 3 days, it is expected that people will be definitely benefited. Besides many other offers, flash sales have been happening for a price of just Rs 4. In this offer, MI LED TV 4(55 inch) Redmi Y2, Redmi Note 5 Pro, MI Band 2 devices can be purchased by users for just Rs 4 as announced by Xiaomi.
Besides the company is also selling many smart phones at offer prices and Xiaomi has also partnered with banks like State Bank of India and wallet services like Mobikwik to offer cash back offers. For a purchase worth 7500, SBI customers can get 500 cash back, and PayTM users purchasing products worth 8999 can get cash back of 500, and payment using Mobikwik can help users get a discount of 25%. This flash sale happens at 4pm, and electronic devices can be purchased for Rs 4.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 has its price
reduced from 29999 to 27999, and Mi Max price has been reduced from 15999 to
14999. Besides sale of several items like Redmi Note 5 Pro, MI LED TV will
begin by 12pm. Xiaomi MI Max 3 the flagship model with its
excellent features is all set to be launched as well.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas