With the 4th anniversary of Xiaomi coming on 12th July, the company has decided to provide many offers to customers. With the Xiaomi super sale all set to happen for 3 days, it is expected that people will be definitely benefited. Besides many other offers, flash sales have been happening for a price of just Rs 4. In this offer, MI LED TV 4(55 inch) Redmi Y2, Redmi Note 5 Pro, MI Band 2 devices can be purchased by users for just Rs 4 as announced by Xiaomi.
Besides the company is also selling many smart phones at offer prices and Xiaomi has also partnered with banks like State Bank of India and wallet services like Mobikwik to offer cash back offers. For a purchase worth 7500, SBI customers can get 500 cash back, and PayTM users purchasing products worth 8999 can get cash back of 500, and payment using Mobikwik can help users get a discount of 25%. This flash sale happens at 4pm, and electronic devices can be purchased for Rs 4.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 has its price
reduced from 29999 to 27999, and Mi Max price has been reduced from 15999 to
14999. Besides sale of several items like Redmi Note 5 Pro, MI LED TV will
begin by 12pm. Xiaomi MI Max 3 the flagship model with its
excellent features is all set to be launched as well.
P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down Sources from New Delhi stated that Senior Congress leader P Chidambaram, who is currently lodged in Tihar Jail in a corruption case, said the Prime minister's former economic adviser has admitted that a "flawed" GST is the main cause of economic slowdown, but forgot to mention demonetization. Meanwhile Chidambaram, who is in jail since September 5 for alleged corruption in the INX Media
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?