With the 4th anniversary of Xiaomi coming on 12th July, the company has decided to provide many offers to customers. With the Xiaomi super sale all set to happen for 3 days, it is expected that people will be definitely benefited. Besides many other offers, flash sales have been happening for a price of just Rs 4. In this offer, MI LED TV 4(55 inch) Redmi Y2, Redmi Note 5 Pro, MI Band 2 devices can be purchased by users for just Rs 4 as announced by Xiaomi.
Besides the company is also selling many smart phones at offer prices and Xiaomi has also partnered with banks like State Bank of India and wallet services like Mobikwik to offer cash back offers. For a purchase worth 7500, SBI customers can get 500 cash back, and PayTM users purchasing products worth 8999 can get cash back of 500, and payment using Mobikwik can help users get a discount of 25%. This flash sale happens at 4pm, and electronic devices can be purchased for Rs 4.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 has its price
reduced from 29999 to 27999, and Mi Max price has been reduced from 15999 to
14999. Besides sale of several items like Redmi Note 5 Pro, MI LED TV will
begin by 12pm. Xiaomi MI Max 3 the flagship model with its
excellent features is all set to be launched as well.
Indian hockey team secures 5th rank! The Indian hockey team has been delivering exemplary performances in the recent years. Following this developments, the team has secured the 5th position in the rankings of teams. Indian Captain Srijesh has revealed that this ranking improvement will serve as an encouragement for the team to perform well in the upcoming Asian games and the world cup hockey tournaments.
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook