In the case of the Sexual assault and murder of a seven year old girl Hasini in Chennai, the verdict given by Chengalpet court has been upheld by the Chennai high court, dismissing the petition by the convict Dhashvanth, appealing against his death sentence, making sure that he will be hanged. It was in February that the software engineer was pronounced to be hanged to death by the Chengalpet court, under POSCO act, besides he was also convicted under Sections 363, 366,354 B, 302, 201.
While he had moved to the Madras high court in March appealing against Death sentence, claiming that the investigation was not done properly, the court, after investigating with 30 witnesses, 19 evidences and 45 documents has upheld the Chengalpet court decision, besides also 46 years imprisonment. It was in 6 February 2017 that Hasini went missing from her apartment in Mugalivakkam, and the cops later arrested Dhasvanth who was in the same building. He had lured the kid using his dog, and then killed her after sexual assault; Dhasvanth's father revealed that he had received threat from Dhasvanth himself, besides also threatening to kill Hasini's younger brother.
Dhasvanth was out on bail and had
brutally murdered his own mother escaping with jewels, and split them with two
convicts James and David, his friends from Puzhal prison, only to be caught
later in Mumbai. He had also confessed of planning to kill his father, post
which his father decided not to support him anymore, and bad times started for
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?