In the case of the Sexual assault and murder of a seven year old girl Hasini in Chennai, the verdict given by Chengalpet court has been upheld by the Chennai high court, dismissing the petition by the convict Dhashvanth, appealing against his death sentence, making sure that he will be hanged. It was in February that the software engineer was pronounced to be hanged to death by the Chengalpet court, under POSCO act, besides he was also convicted under Sections 363, 366,354 B, 302, 201.
While he had moved to the Madras high court in March appealing against Death sentence, claiming that the investigation was not done properly, the court, after investigating with 30 witnesses, 19 evidences and 45 documents has upheld the Chengalpet court decision, besides also 46 years imprisonment. It was in 6 February 2017 that Hasini went missing from her apartment in Mugalivakkam, and the cops later arrested Dhasvanth who was in the same building. He had lured the kid using his dog, and then killed her after sexual assault; Dhasvanth's father revealed that he had received threat from Dhasvanth himself, besides also threatening to kill Hasini's younger brother.
Dhasvanth was out on bail and had
brutally murdered his own mother escaping with jewels, and split them with two
convicts James and David, his friends from Puzhal prison, only to be caught
later in Mumbai. He had also confessed of planning to kill his father, post
which his father decided not to support him anymore, and bad times started for
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?