In the case of the Sexual assault and murder of a seven year old girl Hasini in Chennai, the verdict given by Chengalpet court has been upheld by the Chennai high court, dismissing the petition by the convict Dhashvanth, appealing against his death sentence, making sure that he will be hanged. It was in February that the software engineer was pronounced to be hanged to death by the Chengalpet court, under POSCO act, besides he was also convicted under Sections 363, 366,354 B, 302, 201.
While he had moved to the Madras high court in March appealing against Death sentence, claiming that the investigation was not done properly, the court, after investigating with 30 witnesses, 19 evidences and 45 documents has upheld the Chengalpet court decision, besides also 46 years imprisonment. It was in 6 February 2017 that Hasini went missing from her apartment in Mugalivakkam, and the cops later arrested Dhasvanth who was in the same building. He had lured the kid using his dog, and then killed her after sexual assault; Dhasvanth's father revealed that he had received threat from Dhasvanth himself, besides also threatening to kill Hasini's younger brother.
Dhasvanth was out on bail and had
brutally murdered his own mother escaping with jewels, and split them with two
convicts James and David, his friends from Puzhal prison, only to be caught
later in Mumbai. He had also confessed of planning to kill his father, post
which his father decided not to support him anymore, and bad times started for
TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme According to sources Rythu Raksha is a scheme aimed at providing input subsidy for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the Government has proposed to credit the money directly into the bank account of farmers and the scheme will be implemented from the next Kharif season in a phased manner. Hence this scheme will also include tenant farmers. Furthermore the guidelines for the scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure