Hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana government will file cases against the media houses under the Telangana Prevention of Anti-Social and Hazardous Activities Act, in case of any violation of the Act hereafter. Recently the state government warned all the news channels against broadcast of content with provocative statements over sensitive religious issues, in the wake of the recent arrest of a spiritual leader, and it is worth mentioning here that the head of Sri Peetham of Kakinada Swami Paripoornananda and Telugu actor and movie critic Kathi Mahesh were extended from the city.
Recently the Telangana police extended the spiritual leader from the city for six months for allegedly making provocative statements, before booking Kathi Mahesh on Monday and extending him from Hyderabad city for six months. Moreover the Hyderabad Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar, it is learnt, has reported to the state government over the broadcast of debates on sensitive religious subjects and cited them as the reason for the controversy.
Furthermore the government ordered the Home
Ministry to take strict action in the event of such debates on TV channels.
Also, a special wing has been incorporated in the Hyderabad Police
Commissioner to track the TV channels.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules