Hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana government will file cases against the media houses under the Telangana Prevention of Anti-Social and Hazardous Activities Act, in case of any violation of the Act hereafter. Recently the state government warned all the news channels against broadcast of content with provocative statements over sensitive religious issues, in the wake of the recent arrest of a spiritual leader, and it is worth mentioning here that the head of Sri Peetham of Kakinada Swami Paripoornananda and Telugu actor and movie critic Kathi Mahesh were extended from the city.
Recently the Telangana police extended the spiritual leader from the city for six months for allegedly making provocative statements, before booking Kathi Mahesh on Monday and extending him from Hyderabad city for six months. Moreover the Hyderabad Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar, it is learnt, has reported to the state government over the broadcast of debates on sensitive religious subjects and cited them as the reason for the controversy.
Furthermore the government ordered the Home
Ministry to take strict action in the event of such debates on TV channels.
Also, a special wing has been incorporated in the Hyderabad Police
Commissioner to track the TV channels.
Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief