Accordingly in a mid air scare, two Indigo aircraft came within 200 feet of one another while flying over Bengaluru’s airspace on July but a collision was avoided after a timely warning from the Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS). Meanwhile in a statement, IndiGo said that the two aeroplanes were four miles apart and had a vertical separation of 200 feet, which is when TCAS sounded a warning.
Further according to the statement, one of the two aircraft was operating on the Coimbatore- Hyderabad route and the other one was flying on the Bengaluru Cochin route. Furthermore however, this is not the first time that IndiGo aircraft are involved in such an incident. Moreover in May, a mid-air collision involving an IndiGo aircraft operating on the Visakhapatnam- Bengaluru route and an Indian Air Force (IAF) plane was averted over Chennai skies.
Accordingly the two planes were allegedly around
300 feet apart from each other when the RA alerted the IndiGo pilots. Reports
added that TCAS is a system fitted into aircraft to alert the cockpit about the
other aircraft nearby and to serve as the last resort defense mechanism to
avert an accident.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy