Hyderabad sources stated that Liquor bottles worth Rs 40 lakh were crushed under a road roller by the officers of Prohibition and Excise Department on Wednesday. Over 640 non-duty paid liquor bottles which included popular brands like Black Label, Gold Label, Glenlivet, Glenfiddich, Absolut and Red Label were destroyed by the officers.
Liquor bottles which are being imported directly from other countries without paying any tax are defined as non-duty paid liquor bottles. Four customs officials working at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport were detained by the excise department which led to the unearthing of a huge network between the officials, smugglers, and customers to sell foreign liquor.
Apart from the arrest of customs officials, two
smugglers B Shiva Patil and N Harish Singh were also held in the raid. Over
1373 bottles were seized by them along with two transport buses.
Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump Washington sources reported that after continuing her tirade against US President Donald Trump, rapper Cardi B has claimed that decisions taken by Trump are "destroying" the country (USA) as the partial government shutdown nears a month. Reportedly "You are so blinded with racism that you don't even realize the decisions the president you root for is destroying the country you claim
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade