Hyderabad sources added that BJP chief Amit Shah would assess the party's preparations for possible simultaneous elections to Lok Sabha and Legislative Assembly in Telangana next year and discuss a road map for the polls during his visit to Hyderabad yesterday. Meanwhile BJP legislator N Ramachander Rao told Amit Shah had arrived at Begumpet airport at 10.30 AM and later addressed party workers.
Accordingly he addressed the party's full time workers at BJP's state headquarters. Meanwhile BJP has appointed one full time worker for each assembly constituency in the state. Rao said the party's national president would meet the party's core committee members and general secretaries. He added "The program is purely organizational and he will discuss the political situation, take first hand information from the leaders here to evolve the strategy for future”.
Moreover Shah also met prominent people as part of the BJP's 'Sampark for
Samarthan' campaign before concluding his visit to the city yesterday night. Furthermore
the State BJP president K Laxman, who undertook a 14 day 'Jana Chaitanya Yatra'
through several districts of the state last month, said the party was targeting
to win a two digit figure in the Lok Sabha polls in the state and there are 17
Lok Sabha seats in the state. BJP has one Lok Sabha member and five MLAs in
Telangana. Further Laxman said the party aims to come to power in the state
after the assembly polls, which is likely to be held simultaneously with the
Lok Sabha elections.
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?