Hyderabad sources added that BJP chief Amit Shah would assess the party's preparations for possible simultaneous elections to Lok Sabha and Legislative Assembly in Telangana next year and discuss a road map for the polls during his visit to Hyderabad yesterday. Meanwhile BJP legislator N Ramachander Rao told Amit Shah had arrived at Begumpet airport at 10.30 AM and later addressed party workers.
Accordingly he addressed the party's full time workers at BJP's state headquarters. Meanwhile BJP has appointed one full time worker for each assembly constituency in the state. Rao said the party's national president would meet the party's core committee members and general secretaries. He added "The program is purely organizational and he will discuss the political situation, take first hand information from the leaders here to evolve the strategy for future”.
Moreover Shah also met prominent people as part of the BJP's 'Sampark for
Samarthan' campaign before concluding his visit to the city yesterday night. Furthermore
the State BJP president K Laxman, who undertook a 14 day 'Jana Chaitanya Yatra'
through several districts of the state last month, said the party was targeting
to win a two digit figure in the Lok Sabha polls in the state and there are 17
Lok Sabha seats in the state. BJP has one Lok Sabha member and five MLAs in
Telangana. Further Laxman said the party aims to come to power in the state
after the assembly polls, which is likely to be held simultaneously with the
Lok Sabha elections.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff