Makkal Needhi Maiam President and legendary actor Kamal Hassan has said that he has come into politics not to abolish blind faith and only to abolish corruption. Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan had met the press at Chennai International airport. During the press interaction, the press people had questioned Kamal regarding Tamilisai Soundararajan's recent remark on him.
She had said that his rationalist mask was ripped apart as he had hoisted his party flag at his Alwarpettai office on a no moon day, indicating his beliefs. Kamal replied that, "there are so many people in India, belonging to different religions, and even my Shruti is not a rationalist.
I have not come to abolish blind
faith of people, but have come only to eradicate corruption, and I need people
support to achieve this. I don't know of Amavasai (No moon day) but I can say
Tamilisai is not qualified enough to express views on me".
Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral Accordingly even though he is not in the form over the last few years because of his movies meeting with disastrous results at the box office, Ram Gopal Varma never ceases to amaze people. Meanwhile his determination to keep trying depicts his undying passion for movies. As per latest news his next is a chapter from the life of late Telugu actor turned politician Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao.
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction