Makkal Needhi Maiam President and legendary actor Kamal Hassan has said that he has come into politics not to abolish blind faith and only to abolish corruption. Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan had met the press at Chennai International airport. During the press interaction, the press people had questioned Kamal regarding Tamilisai Soundararajan's recent remark on him.
She had said that his rationalist mask was ripped apart as he had hoisted his party flag at his Alwarpettai office on a no moon day, indicating his beliefs. Kamal replied that, "there are so many people in India, belonging to different religions, and even my Shruti is not a rationalist.
I have not come to abolish blind
faith of people, but have come only to eradicate corruption, and I need people
support to achieve this. I don't know of Amavasai (No moon day) but I can say
Tamilisai is not qualified enough to express views on me".
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff