According to sources President Donald Trump said he was ready to help smaller NATO countries to buy US weapons as he pushed them to spend more on their own defense. Meanwhile when speaking after a NATO summit, at which he said nations, had agreed on new spending pledges, Trump said some less wealthy members had asked during meetings in Brussels if he could help them buy US arms equipment, but did not name the countries.
Furthermore when asked about pressures on countries with weaker finances, he said, "They have many wealthy countries with them yesterday but they have some that aren't so wealthy and they did ask me if they could buy the military equipment, and could he help them out, and they will help them out a little bit, because the United States makes by far the best military equipment in the world: the best jets, the best missiles, the best guns, the best everything."
Moreover Trump claimed a personal victory at the summit after telling European allies to increase spending or lose Washington's support. Further Trump did not draw a direct link between weapons sales and his efforts to persuade other NATO countries to correct shortfalls in defense spending below NATO targets, but vaunted the benefits of US made defense equipment.
New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys According to sources Indian IT major Infosys has received cabinet approval to develop, what is being called, the next generation income tax filing system, which will cut down the processing time for returns from 63 days to one day and expedite refunds. Meanwhile the integrated E-filing and Centralized Processing Centre 2.0 Project of the Income Tax Department will be developed by Infosys at a cost of Rs 4,241.97 crore.
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp