According to sources President Donald Trump said he was ready to help smaller NATO countries to buy US weapons as he pushed them to spend more on their own defense. Meanwhile when speaking after a NATO summit, at which he said nations, had agreed on new spending pledges, Trump said some less wealthy members had asked during meetings in Brussels if he could help them buy US arms equipment, but did not name the countries.
Furthermore when asked about pressures on countries with weaker finances, he said, "They have many wealthy countries with them yesterday but they have some that aren't so wealthy and they did ask me if they could buy the military equipment, and could he help them out, and they will help them out a little bit, because the United States makes by far the best military equipment in the world: the best jets, the best missiles, the best guns, the best everything."
Moreover Trump claimed a personal victory at the summit after telling European allies to increase spending or lose Washington's support. Further Trump did not draw a direct link between weapons sales and his efforts to persuade other NATO countries to correct shortfalls in defense spending below NATO targets, but vaunted the benefits of US made defense equipment.
Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief