Atlanta sources reported that wealthy Indian American tech executive who brutally beat and assaulted an escort was sentenced to seven years in prison. Meanwhile according to media reports the woman, wearing all white, said she has “been living every day in fear” since Sanjay Tripathy, 48, attacked her after they met on a sugar daddy website in June 2016.
Accordingly Tripathy wept as he apologized for the brutal beating. Further Tripathy, a resident of North Carolina was found guilty earlier this year of criminal sex act, sex abuse, assault, strangulation and unlawful imprisonment in connection to the June 15, 2016 attack on the 38 year old woman at a hotel in Times Square, and the father of two children was sentenced on July 18.
Moreover the victim said that on the day of the
incident she and Tripathy were on a date. He had asked her to his room with the
promise of a “gift” after they had drinks at the hotel bar. Furthermore he is
reported to have turned violent on reaching the room. The woman said he
threatened to kill her before he “punched her in the face some 20 times and
forced her to perform oral sex on him”. However, the man claimed that they had
consensual rough sex that she accepted payment for.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?