Mumbai sources reported that Irrfan Khan, who was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer earlier this year, is currently in London, seeking treatment. Meanwhile the good news is that he is recovering slowly but steadily and the bad news is that he doesn’t plan to return home any time soon.
Media reports added that he was recently announced the winner of a special Icon Award at the closing ceremony of the London Indian Film Festival (LIFF). Accordingly the actor accepted the award privately after two of his films were screened at the festival this year Mostafa Sarwar Farooki's ‘Doob: No Bed of Roses’ and Anup Singh's ‘Song of Scorpions’.
Furthermore after months, the actor was spotted
once again, looking completely different as he has lost a lot of weight post the
treatment. Recently Irrfan posted this photo on his Twitter handle and we’re
just glad to see him happy and alive. Moreover actress Sonali Bendre is also
taking treatment after been diagnosed with cancer.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites