Mumbai sources reported that Irrfan Khan, who was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer earlier this year, is currently in London, seeking treatment. Meanwhile the good news is that he is recovering slowly but steadily and the bad news is that he doesn’t plan to return home any time soon.
Media reports added that he was recently announced the winner of a special Icon Award at the closing ceremony of the London Indian Film Festival (LIFF). Accordingly the actor accepted the award privately after two of his films were screened at the festival this year Mostafa Sarwar Farooki's ‘Doob: No Bed of Roses’ and Anup Singh's ‘Song of Scorpions’.
Furthermore after months, the actor was spotted
once again, looking completely different as he has lost a lot of weight post the
treatment. Recently Irrfan posted this photo on his Twitter handle and we’re
just glad to see him happy and alive. Moreover actress Sonali Bendre is also
taking treatment after been diagnosed with cancer.
Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar? Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami defended the protests against AR Murugadoss’ Deepawali release Sarkar which was a target of protests by members of the ruling party. Meanwhile the AIADMK had staged protests last week claiming that certain scenes in the movie insulted former Tamilnadu CM J Jayalalitha.
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan