As per report recently, the TDP Chief faced an embarrassing situation when he was questioned for promoting Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana in the name of Chandranna Bima. In a fresh controversy which set tongues wagging on social media, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) government is caught up in an awfully ugly embarrassment over the much hyped Anna Canteens. Previously on July 11, Chandrababu launched Anna Canteens, which offers food at a nominal rate of Rs 5 per plate, across the state.
Accordingly the scheme had been floated long ago by an YSRCP leader in the name of Rajanna canteens. Meanwhile the popular canteen was an initiative of YSR Congress party MLA Alla Ramakrishna Reddy who has been successfully running it ever since its launch in May 2017. Furthermore a recent government advertisement in newspapers and hoardings released by the Information and Public Relations Department to promote Anna Canteens, a picture of Rajanna Canteens, shows two persons having lunch at the YSRCP MLA's canteen.
Moreover this has left the Telugu Desam party red faced. Earlier
in 2016, Chandrababu inaugurated the Anna Canteen scheme, named after Telugu
Desam Party founder, former chief minister NT Rama Rao. Further during the
latest launch of 60 Anna Canteens last week at Vijayawada, Chandrababu's team
used a picture from the YSRCP MLA's Rajanna canteen.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar