As per report recently, the TDP Chief faced an embarrassing situation when he was questioned for promoting Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana in the name of Chandranna Bima. In a fresh controversy which set tongues wagging on social media, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) government is caught up in an awfully ugly embarrassment over the much hyped Anna Canteens. Previously on July 11, Chandrababu launched Anna Canteens, which offers food at a nominal rate of Rs 5 per plate, across the state.
Accordingly the scheme had been floated long ago by an YSRCP leader in the name of Rajanna canteens. Meanwhile the popular canteen was an initiative of YSR Congress party MLA Alla Ramakrishna Reddy who has been successfully running it ever since its launch in May 2017. Furthermore a recent government advertisement in newspapers and hoardings released by the Information and Public Relations Department to promote Anna Canteens, a picture of Rajanna Canteens, shows two persons having lunch at the YSRCP MLA's canteen.
Moreover this has left the Telugu Desam party red faced. Earlier
in 2016, Chandrababu inaugurated the Anna Canteen scheme, named after Telugu
Desam Party founder, former chief minister NT Rama Rao. Further during the
latest launch of 60 Anna Canteens last week at Vijayawada, Chandrababu's team
used a picture from the YSRCP MLA's Rajanna canteen.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day