According to sources a temple official said two US based entrepreneurs had donated Rs 13.5 crore to the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at nearby Tirumala. Meanwhile the NRI devotees, originally hailing from Andhra Pradesh, donated the huge cash offerings as a fulfillment of their vow.
Public Relations Officer of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) T Ravi told “While one of them, Ika Ravi had made an online donation of Rs 10 crore to the e-Hundi of Lord Venkateswara from his US account, the other Srinivas Guttikonda personally handed over the donation of Rs 3.5 crore through a Demand Draft to the temple”. Moreover he said the offerings were made in the presence of TTD Chairman Putta Sudhakara Yadav, Andhra Pradesh Industries Minister N Amaranatha Reddy and other officials at the hill temple on Saturday morning.
As per report it was stated that an official added that Guttikonda also
requested the TTD to utilise his offering for about half a dozen TTD-run public
welfare trusts, including pilgrim Free Meals, a hospital and a children’s
orphanage in Tirupati.
Who is the Baahubali of Telangana? According to sources, Telangana caretaker Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari called caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) as the 'Baahubali of Telangana' in terms of the governance in the State. Meanwhile when addressing Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) workers in the premises of Kakatiya
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected yesterday as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel