IT Raids have been happening in Aruppukottai in the residence of highway road contractor. The raids are being conducted in the Chennai office of contractor Seyyadurai as well. This raid operation has been named as Operation Parking, and it has been identified that money has been hidden in cars parked in different locations of Chennai. Seyyadurai who is a highway contractor belongs to Aruppukottai of Virudhunagar district.
IT raids are conducted in his home as well as SPK construction office, after complaints of tax evasion came, besides also suspicion over the sudden rise of SPK construction. It has been said that SPK construction has total control over highway road contracts. More than 30 places associated with Seyyadurai have been raided, and search is happening in locations in Chennai as well, like Anna Nagar, Poes Garden. More than 30 bank accounts belonging to SPK constructions are being scrutinized.
More than 120 crores of money and
100 kilograms of gold in lump have been seized, with the split up being Perambur
81kgs and in Tambaram 19 kgs have been seized. Post the information that money
has been slashed at cars park at various places, many cars parked disappeared
during Operation Parking. It is to be noted that recently Christy Friedgram
industry's Kumarasamy also faced raids.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India