IT Raids have been happening in Aruppukottai in the residence of highway road contractor. The raids are being conducted in the Chennai office of contractor Seyyadurai as well. This raid operation has been named as Operation Parking, and it has been identified that money has been hidden in cars parked in different locations of Chennai. Seyyadurai who is a highway contractor belongs to Aruppukottai of Virudhunagar district.
IT raids are conducted in his home as well as SPK construction office, after complaints of tax evasion came, besides also suspicion over the sudden rise of SPK construction. It has been said that SPK construction has total control over highway road contracts. More than 30 places associated with Seyyadurai have been raided, and search is happening in locations in Chennai as well, like Anna Nagar, Poes Garden. More than 30 bank accounts belonging to SPK constructions are being scrutinized.
More than 120 crores of money and
100 kilograms of gold in lump have been seized, with the split up being Perambur
81kgs and in Tambaram 19 kgs have been seized. Post the information that money
has been slashed at cars park at various places, many cars parked disappeared
during Operation Parking. It is to be noted that recently Christy Friedgram
industry's Kumarasamy also faced raids.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code