The Telugu Desam party has yet again decided to bring a no confidence motion against the Modi lead central government. The relations between Telugu Desam Party and the Narendra Modi lead central government have been strained over the past few months. With the huge delays and denial mode by central government with regards to the major demand of the Andhra Pradesh government of special category status recognition, the problems and the cold war between TDP and BJP had been on the rise.
Following this, the central ministry had a split, with Telugu Desam party MPs resigning from their posts, and TDP exiting the alliance with the BJP. In such a situation, TDP has decided to bring no confidence motion against BJP. Even in the last session of the parliament, a no confidence motion was initiated against the central government.
However the no confidence motion was not effected last time, as the TN ministers were engaging the assembly with NEET and Cauvery issues. Now, again TDP has taken the weapon of No confidence motion. TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu has requested all parties to offer their support for the no confidence motion, besides also deciding to meet all the non BJP parties to gather them together to get support.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India