The Telugu Desam party has yet again decided to bring a no confidence motion against the Modi lead central government. The relations between Telugu Desam Party and the Narendra Modi lead central government have been strained over the past few months. With the huge delays and denial mode by central government with regards to the major demand of the Andhra Pradesh government of special category status recognition, the problems and the cold war between TDP and BJP had been on the rise.
Following this, the central ministry had a split, with Telugu Desam party MPs resigning from their posts, and TDP exiting the alliance with the BJP. In such a situation, TDP has decided to bring no confidence motion against BJP. Even in the last session of the parliament, a no confidence motion was initiated against the central government.
However the no confidence motion was not effected last time, as the TN ministers were engaging the assembly with NEET and Cauvery issues. Now, again TDP has taken the weapon of No confidence motion. TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu has requested all parties to offer their support for the no confidence motion, besides also deciding to meet all the non BJP parties to gather them together to get support.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code