Andhra Pradesh Planning Commission Vice Chairman C Kutumba Rao has warned to expose a major scam of BJP, adding that he will reveal with proofs. He had accused Modi government of favoring a prominent businessman adding that he will file a Public Interest Litigation against the Central government.
Kutumba Rao also wanted BJP spokesperson GVL Narasimha Rao calling him for a debate on Utility Certificates and the real facts behind allocation of central government funds for AP. Kutumba Rao also gave the opportunity to appoint four officials from the state government and Central Government to investigate the issue and claimed GVL Narasimha Rao was spreading wrong information.
Kutumba Rao said that the Modi government had allotted more funds to Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor the place where Dholera Smart Investment Region exists. He added that DMIC was given 495 Crores by central government while only Rs 4.5 Crore was given for other industries. He exposed that of the planned 25 Development Nodes, 5 were in Gujarat.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations