Andhra Pradesh Planning Commission Vice Chairman C Kutumba Rao has warned to expose a major scam of BJP, adding that he will reveal with proofs. He had accused Modi government of favoring a prominent businessman adding that he will file a Public Interest Litigation against the Central government.
Kutumba Rao also wanted BJP spokesperson GVL Narasimha Rao calling him for a debate on Utility Certificates and the real facts behind allocation of central government funds for AP. Kutumba Rao also gave the opportunity to appoint four officials from the state government and Central Government to investigate the issue and claimed GVL Narasimha Rao was spreading wrong information.
Kutumba Rao said that the Modi government had allotted more funds to Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor the place where Dholera Smart Investment Region exists. He added that DMIC was given 495 Crores by central government while only Rs 4.5 Crore was given for other industries. He exposed that of the planned 25 Development Nodes, 5 were in Gujarat.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?