Andhra Pradesh Planning Commission Vice Chairman C Kutumba Rao has warned to expose a major scam of BJP, adding that he will reveal with proofs. He had accused Modi government of favoring a prominent businessman adding that he will file a Public Interest Litigation against the Central government.
Kutumba Rao also wanted BJP spokesperson GVL Narasimha Rao calling him for a debate on Utility Certificates and the real facts behind allocation of central government funds for AP. Kutumba Rao also gave the opportunity to appoint four officials from the state government and Central Government to investigate the issue and claimed GVL Narasimha Rao was spreading wrong information.
Kutumba Rao said that the Modi government had allotted more funds to Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor the place where Dholera Smart Investment Region exists. He added that DMIC was given 495 Crores by central government while only Rs 4.5 Crore was given for other industries. He exposed that of the planned 25 Development Nodes, 5 were in Gujarat.
A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out Washington sources reported that former U.S. first lady revealed her family life, some thoughts about her husband's successor Donald Trump, as well as her reflections on various challenges in her personal life. Accordingly the book is already No. 1 among best sellers on Amazon.
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!