The Donald Trump's rule has been very much focused on bringing restrictions and imposing numerous strict regulations in the H1B Visas which enabled foreigners to work in USA. Now, the Trump government has made yet another change that might impact the lives and dreams of Indians and other country people working at US. The Trump government has now given the complete rights to the citizenship rights organization leaders, to cancel the new H1B visas or cancel the extension of existing H1B visas.
With the American technology based companies venturing into bigger technologies and business, it has been feared that the non US companies might pose a threat to the US companies, and hence these measures have been taken as said by analysts. As per the views of Indian IT majors like TCS and Infosys, US based companies are currently involved in investing huge money on new technologies and generating higher revenues with the new business platform, These companies aim to deploy only US based workers and hence these regulations are brought in.
Indian IT sectors get
two third of their revenues from US market, and now with the announcement by
Trump, the USCIS organization can cancel the H1B without either request for
evidence or notice of intent to deny. Few weeks back, the government had
notified people awaiting Visa renewal for notice to appear inquiry, and it had
been feared that this notice might result in cancellation of Visas. With the
Indian companies not interested in either renewing the Visas 6 months prior or
to make use of the premium Visa by spending more, it is possible that many
Indians might be sent from US. All the new regulations will be implemented
from September 11 by the Trump government.
Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45 According to sources toll in cyclone Gaja has touched 45, Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami said on Sunday and appealed to leaders of all political parties to take part in the relief activities. As per report he said the relief operations were going on a war footing in the districts affected by the cyclonic storm and state ministers have been deployed in Nagapattinam, Thanjavur,
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja