The Chennai high court has raised a question as to why the CBI should not take over the disproportionate assets case on deputy chief minister of Tamilnadu O Panneerselvam. A case has been filed by DMK’s RS Bharathi, against O Panneerselvam, his sons and wife for their disproportionate assets. He had mentioned in the petition that assets have been registered in the names of O Panneerselvam, his sons Raveendranath, Jayapradeep, daughter Kavitha Banu, wife Vijayalakshmi, and his election candidate application has false mention of asset details.
Besides, O Panneerselvam's heirs have invested in countries like US, Turkey, Indonesia, and OPS had mentioned that in 2011 his wife had properties worth 24.20 lakhs, while in 2016 elections he had mentioned 78 lakhs assets, which raises suspicions. In the diary of Sekar Reddy, it was mentioned that OPS had got 4 crores in 6 months. OPS's son Jayapradeep has been the director of 3 companies, with properties owned in places like Periyakulam.
In such a scenario,
the RS Bharathi side's petition further mentions that OPS has did injustice to
people who had voted for him, and that the complaint was given to the anti
corruption department but no action was taken. Now hearing this petition, the
high court has questioned the non action for 3 months by the anti corruption
department, and has raised the question to make CBI investigate and take over
the case. The next hearing of the case has been pushed to July 23,
expecting a response from the anti corruption department.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?