Hyderabad sources added that AIMIM leader Asaduddin Owaisi yesterday accused the Centre of neglecting Muslims and demanded that PM Narendra Modi tell how many of them got government jobs, including in central paramilitary forces. Meanwhile the AIMIM leader claimed the Department of Personnel and Training had in a 2007 circular said a Dalit, a member of the Schedule Castes and one from a religious minority will be on the selection committee wherever 10 people or more were to be recruited to ensure adequate representation of minorities in government jobs.
Furthermore he said despite the prime minister's 15 Point Program expressly stating that all efforts would be made to increase the share of the minorities in central government jobs, little was done about it. Reports added that Owaisi claimed the current NDA dispensation discontinued the practice of issuing data on minorities in government jobs. He said "You see the website of Ministry of Minority Affairs where data on how many from minorities, including Muslims and Christians, got jobs in various government departments, which will be used to be given till 2013”.
Furthermore he rejected Union Minority Affairs
Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi's purported claim that the share of Muslims in
central government jobs had increased under the NDA government. Meanwhile Owaisi
said a media report had claimed there was "not a single" Muslim in
the elite National Security Guards (NSG).
Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections? As per report it was stated that BJP is all set to appoint a new governor to the state of Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile this move comes with elections around the corner in the state and the buzz is that the Union is keen on the decision to make a Telugu person as the governor of the state before the 2019 elections.
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day