According to report Bengaluru Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) R.S. Saxena while launching the service said the senior most train ticket examiner (TTE) will officiate as Captain of the train to look after passenger amenities and redress their grievances. Meanwhile as a single point-man for about 2,000 passengers, the Captain will attend to complaints on cleanliness of coaches and toilets, water supply, functioning of fans, lights, charging points, air-conditioning and housekeeping.
Saxena said "The Captain wears a red badge on his left hand to enable passengers identify and approach him for help during their 42 hour long journey. Moreover he will contact the staff concerned to address complaints on-board or at the next station”. Furthermore the zonal railway will have a Captain in 76 express trains originating daily from Bengaluru to various destinations across the country.
As per a statement from the divisional office "TTEs
will look after the reserved coaches, while the Captain will supervise their
working and attend to passengers in person or on mobile whose number will be
messaged to them”. Hence trains like Rajdhani Express, Duranto Express and
Shatabdi Express, where train superintendents travel from end to end, will also
have the senior most nominated as Captain.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?