As per report from New Delhi from Monsoon Parliament session which began from yesterday, after evading the discussion and debate on the No-Confidence Motion in the last session of the Parliament, finally BJP led NDA is gearing up to face its first ever No-Trust Motion. Meanwhile the Speaker has notified that the discussion on the No-Confidence Motion moved by Telugu Desam Party will take place on Friday (July 20), Modi & Co is getting prepared for the crucial debate.
Accordingly Parliamentary affairs minister Ananth Kumar said the government is ready to face the No-Confidence Motion and said it will win easily as it enjoys a two third majority in the house. Moreover currently pressure is mounting on BJP to keep its flock together as several of its MPs are disappointed with Modi.
Furthermore at the same-time, all is not well
within NDA as parties such as Shiv Sena, JD (U) and others are also unhappy
with BJP. Hence amidst this, the admission of the No-Confidence Motion gains
much significance. Opposition parties Congress, TMC, BSP, SP, RDL, DMK, JD(S) all
want to make it difficult to BJP led NDA in the No-Trust Motion.
Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students Accordingly when the air quality in Delhi and other cities in the north is deteriorating with pollution level touching ‘hazardous’ mark, a new mobile app promises to be of some help. The app, Air Cognizer, uses camera images to estimate air pollution level in the vicinity. The idea has won its developer an award by the US based Marconi Society.
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?