As per report from New Delhi from Monsoon Parliament session which began from yesterday, after evading the discussion and debate on the No-Confidence Motion in the last session of the Parliament, finally BJP led NDA is gearing up to face its first ever No-Trust Motion. Meanwhile the Speaker has notified that the discussion on the No-Confidence Motion moved by Telugu Desam Party will take place on Friday (July 20), Modi & Co is getting prepared for the crucial debate.
Accordingly Parliamentary affairs minister Ananth Kumar said the government is ready to face the No-Confidence Motion and said it will win easily as it enjoys a two third majority in the house. Moreover currently pressure is mounting on BJP to keep its flock together as several of its MPs are disappointed with Modi.
Furthermore at the same-time, all is not well
within NDA as parties such as Shiv Sena, JD (U) and others are also unhappy
with BJP. Hence amidst this, the admission of the No-Confidence Motion gains
much significance. Opposition parties Congress, TMC, BSP, SP, RDL, DMK, JD(S) all
want to make it difficult to BJP led NDA in the No-Trust Motion.
Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised According to sources the main opposition and its mouthpiece claimed that the farmer Kotaiah was threatened and beaten up by the police for not giving land for the control room and helipad for the CM's chopper landing. Meanwhile upset with the police's action, Kotaiah committed suicide is what, YSRCP alleged.
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane