Chennai sources added that Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palanisamy on Thursday hinted his party AIADMK might not back the no-confidence motion against the Narendra Modi government, saying the motion was moved by the TDP over an issue concerning Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly Palaniswamy said “No party had backed Tamilnadu on the Cauvery issue when AIADMK lawmakers had stalled Lok Sabha for nearly three weeks seeking the constitution of the Cauvery Management Board and the Cauvery Water Regulatory Committee”.
He told reporters in Salem in response to a query whether the AIADMK will support the motion. Which state came forward? No state did". Meanwhile the AIADMK has 37 MPs in Lok Sabha, making it the third largest party after the ruling BJP and opposition Congress. Moreover the BJP and PMK have one MP each from Tamilnadu, which has a total of 39 parliamentary constituencies. Furthermore the Opposition sponsored no-confidence motion against the Modi government moved by the TDP is to be debated in Lok Sabha today.
Hence the N Chandrababu Naidu led ruling party in Andhra Pradesh quit the
ruling NDA coalition in March protesting against the government not giving
special status to the state. Palanisamy said it was only his party MPs,
"on behalf" of the state government, who had raise the issue of CMB
and CWRC during the Budget session of Parliament to "ensure our
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar