The no confidence motion filed by opposition parties against the Central government in the Lok Sabha session has been accepted by the Parliament speaker Sumitra Mahajan. This no confidence motion was represented by Telugu Desam Party. Currently at the centre, all the opposition parties have come united against the Modi lead central government. Especially the rift between TDP and BJP has been existing for several months now.
The issues between TDP and BJP increased after the government failed to provide the special category status to Andhra Pradesh, which it had promised during bifurcation. With the delaying of the processing of the special category request, the parties had a war, following which the cabinet faced a split, with Telugu Desam Party members resigning from their MP posts. In such a situation TDP has brought in the no confidence motion again opposing the centre. Even in the last session, TDP had tried the same, but it did not proceed as TN members were focusing Cauvery and other issues.
Yesterday the resolution to pass the
no confidence motion was brought forward by TDP and congress, and Congress MP
Jothirathithya Sindhya had brought forward the resolution which was filed by
TDP, following which it was accepted. More than 50 parties have accepted the no
confidence motion against the central government, and following this
development, Parliament speaker Sumitra Mahajan had accepted it. The discussion
and debates on the no confidence motion will happen on July 20, Friday.
Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment New Delhi sources stated that Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya"s absence will "hurt" the visitors in the upcoming Test series against Australia and the series starts on December 6 in Adelaide. Presently Pandya is undergoing rehabilitation after suffering a lower back injury during the Asia Cup in Dubai last September.
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru