The no confidence motion filed by opposition parties against the Central government in the Lok Sabha session has been accepted by the Parliament speaker Sumitra Mahajan. This no confidence motion was represented by Telugu Desam Party. Currently at the centre, all the opposition parties have come united against the Modi lead central government. Especially the rift between TDP and BJP has been existing for several months now.
The issues between TDP and BJP increased after the government failed to provide the special category status to Andhra Pradesh, which it had promised during bifurcation. With the delaying of the processing of the special category request, the parties had a war, following which the cabinet faced a split, with Telugu Desam Party members resigning from their MP posts. In such a situation TDP has brought in the no confidence motion again opposing the centre. Even in the last session, TDP had tried the same, but it did not proceed as TN members were focusing Cauvery and other issues.
Yesterday the resolution to pass the
no confidence motion was brought forward by TDP and congress, and Congress MP
Jothirathithya Sindhya had brought forward the resolution which was filed by
TDP, following which it was accepted. More than 50 parties have accepted the no
confidence motion against the central government, and following this
development, Parliament speaker Sumitra Mahajan had accepted it. The discussion
and debates on the no confidence motion will happen on July 20, Friday.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India