Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
From the moment he was born 12 years, 11 months and 8 days ago, my amazing rockbehl took ownership of my heart. From then on, his happiness and well being has been the centre of anything goldiebehl and I ever did. And so, when the Big C reared its ugly head, our biggest dilemma was what and how we were going to tell him" .
Sonali further wrote how she and her son are
deriving strength from each other "one day at a time". She wrote "She is spending time with Ranveer
right now, while he's on summer vacation. His madness and shenanigans help me Switch
on the Sunshine. And yesterday, we derive strength from each other OneDayAtATime"
she wrote. Moreover with the post, Sonali also posted a picture where she can
be seen hugging her son. Earlier this month, the actress took to Instagram to
release a statement, revealing that she has recently been diagnosed with high
Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans! TN BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan was in Tirupur for an event where hundreds of Thala Ajith fans joined BJP, saying that Thala fans must spread about the welfare plans and policies of PM Narendra Modi. Till now BJP has not made any alliance plans with political parties in Lok Sabha elections while political experts are saying that AIADMK might also not join BJP alliance.
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!