Oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan has revealed that Iran has overtaken Saudi Arabia to become second largest supplier of crude oil to Indian public sector firms in the current fiscal's first three months. Indian public sector unions had stopped oil imports from Iran in last fiscal by quarter, and bought crude oil of 5.67 million tonnes from Iran during April-June, toppling import level from Saudi Arabia.
The Imports from Iran were next to Iraq. 9.8 million Tonnes of crude oil were bought by oil marketing companies in 2017-18 fiscal, while it was 13.04 million tonnes in 2016-17 fiscal, said Dharmendra Pradhan in a letter in Lok Sabha.
State owned firms like Mangalore
refinery and petrochemical limited, Indian oil corporation, Hindustan petroleum
corporation had bought 5.67 million tonnes of crude oil from Iran during
the first three months of 2018-19 fiscal for a whopping 19,978.46 crores
said Dharmendra Pradhan.
Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola Hyderabad sources reported that auto rickshaw drivers in the city are charging rates according to their own whims and fancies, not heeding the 2014 government order making the fares designated by digital meters a mandatory in autos. Meanwhile as per the order, Rs 20 is the minimum fare for 1.6 km, but the auto drivers charge Rs 30. Presently in the busy areas like hospitals and railways stations
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme