According to sources Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MAUD) Minister KT Rama Rao has advised people in Hyderabad and across the state, against putting up large banners and hoardings, ahead of his birthday which falls on July 24. Meanwhile KTR responded to a Twitter user, who posted a picture of one such banner and pointed out that the Minister should guide his well-wishers to spend the money more wisely. He requested his friends who are spending money on hoardings and paper advertisements to donate the same to Chief Minister's Relief Fund.
Moreover he also said that he had directed Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Commissioner Janardhan Reddy and Mayor Bonthu Rammohan to take down all such hoardings as soon as possible. Previously in January this year, three people including a TRS corporator, a former corporator and another party leader, were fined by the GHMC after they put up banners and flexis of senior party leaders near the indoor stadium at Moosarambagh.
As per report, KTR objected to the violation of
rules and asked GHMC officials to levy a penalty of Rs 50,000 on corporator
Sunaritha Reddy, Rs 25,000 on ex corporator Aslam and Rs 25,000 on TRS leader
Srinivas. Furthermore in a statement at the time, GHMC Mayor Bonthu Rammohan
said that the rule applied to everyone, and not a single person would be
spared, no matter who they were.
TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana Sources from Vikarabad stated that Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee Working President Revanth Reddy expressed confidence over his win from Kodangal constituency irrespective of the numerous schemes and conspiracies by the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leaders. Meanwhile when speaking at a meeting here, he predicted that Congress President Rahul Gandhi would be elected as the Prime Minister
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi