Couple of days YSRCP chief Jagan announced that their party will observe state wide bandh today to pressurize TDP members of parliament to resign from their posts in order to pressurize Union to grant special category status to AP. Reports added that Bandh started this morning as several leaders of YSR CP demonstrated their strength and gathered crowds. Accordingly there have been house arrest of some YSRCP leaders and even arrests of second grade leaders who are protesting on the roads.
However this time no other party supported bandh lead by YSR CP. Moreover as per communist leaders there are two reasons for not supporting YSR CP bandh today. Accordingly firstly, Jagan has unilaterally announced bandh without consulting communist leaders or without even giving them hint of it. Secondly even though communist parties have been supporting strikes led by YSR CP in last 4 years, Jagan and other YSRCP leaders are not giving them any due credit and always saying it is only YSR CP that is fighting for special category status in the state.
As per report Janasena leaders
also did not participate in the strike today as there has been no call from
Pawan Kalyan to support this Strike. Furthermore Janasena General Secretary and
99 TV owner Thota Chandrasekhar declared that Pawan Kalyan will postpone his
tour by one day so that Pawan store will not disrupt YSR CP band.
New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed Amaravathi sources stated that the YSR Congress MLA from Mangalagiri, Alla Ramakrishna Reddy, has been appointed as Chairman of the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (AP CRDA) on Thursday. Reportedly Ramakrishna Reddy, who is popular as RK, defeated Telugu Desam Party (TDP) national general secretary and former IT minister Nara Lokesh at Mangalagiri in the recently concluded election.
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019
- Jagan's Victory Attracted Nation's Attention
- Trump gets embarrassed by tweet!
- Journalist abused and cops urinate on him!
- Priyanka Chopra gets UNICEF award!
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai on World cup final!
- Elephant rescued from Begging & Marriage parades
- Will Chandrababu Naidu ask apology for not fulfilling 2014 Poll promises? Roja
- Face-off between PM Modi & Pakistan PM Imran Khan at SCO Summit
- Facebook expanding ad breaks in 4 Indian languages