Couple of days YSRCP chief Jagan announced that their party will observe state wide bandh today to pressurize TDP members of parliament to resign from their posts in order to pressurize Union to grant special category status to AP. Reports added that Bandh started this morning as several leaders of YSR CP demonstrated their strength and gathered crowds. Accordingly there have been house arrest of some YSRCP leaders and even arrests of second grade leaders who are protesting on the roads.
However this time no other party supported bandh lead by YSR CP. Moreover as per communist leaders there are two reasons for not supporting YSR CP bandh today. Accordingly firstly, Jagan has unilaterally announced bandh without consulting communist leaders or without even giving them hint of it. Secondly even though communist parties have been supporting strikes led by YSR CP in last 4 years, Jagan and other YSRCP leaders are not giving them any due credit and always saying it is only YSR CP that is fighting for special category status in the state.
As per report Janasena leaders
also did not participate in the strike today as there has been no call from
Pawan Kalyan to support this Strike. Furthermore Janasena General Secretary and
99 TV owner Thota Chandrasekhar declared that Pawan Kalyan will postpone his
tour by one day so that Pawan store will not disrupt YSR CP band.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!