Vijayawada sources reported that actor turned politician and Jana Sena founder Pawan Kalyan made sensational comments against Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu's ways of deception. Meanwhile when revealing the political strategy implemented by Chandrababu before the 2014 elections, Pawan said that the AP CM feared votes could be split favoring YSR Congress party.
Pawan said “When Chandrababu approached him, he offered him Rajya Sabha seat if he abstained from contesting the elections, and Chandrababu feared that anti-Jagan votes would split, if he contested in 2014”.
Moreover the Jana Sena leader said that after coming to power, Chandrababu
did not live up to his promise, and his media took a pro-Chandrababu narrative
while reporting news. Further when speaking to media, Pawan said he wanted to
contest in at least 70 seats in the state. He remarked "In four years of
Chandrababu rule, Minister Nara Lokesh is the lone beneficiary of Telugu
Desam Party (TDP) government's, employment opportunities".
Priyanka Gandhi pitched into politics from politically vital UP Sources from Lucknow stated that Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, considered for long the trump card of the Congress, was pitched into politics today from politically vital Uttar Pradesh, a state that's considered the gateway to Delhi. Furthermore winning Uttar Pradesh is vital for any party that plans to capture power at the Centre, but with the state currently dominated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP powerhouse Yogi Adityanath, it could turn out to be the toughest battle for the united
- SEBI alleged Raymond failing to obtain necessary approvals for related party transactions
- Will Simbu's Fans do Milk Abhishekam on cut-outs?
- Will JanaSena ally with TDP or get alone?
- Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death!
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated