Vijayawada sources reported that actor turned politician and Jana Sena founder Pawan Kalyan made sensational comments against Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu's ways of deception. Meanwhile when revealing the political strategy implemented by Chandrababu before the 2014 elections, Pawan said that the AP CM feared votes could be split favoring YSR Congress party.
Pawan said “When Chandrababu approached him, he offered him Rajya Sabha seat if he abstained from contesting the elections, and Chandrababu feared that anti-Jagan votes would split, if he contested in 2014”.
Moreover the Jana Sena leader said that after coming to power, Chandrababu
did not live up to his promise, and his media took a pro-Chandrababu narrative
while reporting news. Further when speaking to media, Pawan said he wanted to
contest in at least 70 seats in the state. He remarked "In four years of
Chandrababu rule, Minister Nara Lokesh is the lone beneficiary of Telugu
Desam Party (TDP) government's, employment opportunities".
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!