Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli has been extremely active on social media. While earlier people used Social media to share life events, these days’ people earn money through them as well. HopperHQ has made a list of rich list of Instagram 2018 based on how much the celebrities earn for each post marketing products.
Virat Kohli is at 17th rank on earning 120,000 US dollars which amounts to 82,45,000 rupees per post. Top sportspersons of the world like Stephen Curry and Floyd May weather are way behind him in the Instagram rich ranking. Though collectively Virat is on 17th position in the list, among sporting personalities, Kohli occupies the 9th position. Sensational celebrity Kylie Jenner, who has been estimated to charge 1 million US dollars per promotional post, holds the number one position in HopperHQ's Instagram rich list 2018.
While singing sensation cum actress
Selena Gomez who was the topper of last year's list is on number two,
charging 800000 US dollars per post, kylie Jenner's bootylicious half-sister
Kim Kardashian is on number four.
AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files LV Subrahmaniam who was appointed by the Election Commission against Chandrababu Naidu's wish has become a tormentor of the Caretaker Chief Minister in his final days of the office. He dug all the files pertaining to release of funds to various contractors just before the elections for various works, forcing finance secretary M Ravichandra to go on leave.
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails