Popular carrier IndiGo, known for their budget planes, yesterday landed five aircrafts of A320 neo category after they faced issues with Pratt and Whitney engines as per reports. While the number of planes weren't specified, spokesperson from said that few A320 neos were proactively taken down from service and were waiting for availability of spare engines from Pratt and Whitney.
Ever since IndiGo introduced A320 neo category planes in 2016 March, fitted with Pratt and Whitney engines the budget carrier has been constantly Facing issues with the engine , and in many occasions had landed their flights. The flights faced various issues like Oil chip detection and shutdown of engine on midair. The five aircrafts that were landed after engine issues are currently stationed at New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport as per sources.
Pratt and Whitney Company have reportedly
ordered the issuance of additional spare engines so that the five flights will
be back in action by August ending. Besides there was no information on whether
flight services were impacted by the sudden landing of those 5 flights with
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam