Popular carrier IndiGo, known for their budget planes, yesterday landed five aircrafts of A320 neo category after they faced issues with Pratt and Whitney engines as per reports. While the number of planes weren't specified, spokesperson from said that few A320 neos were proactively taken down from service and were waiting for availability of spare engines from Pratt and Whitney.
Ever since IndiGo introduced A320 neo category planes in 2016 March, fitted with Pratt and Whitney engines the budget carrier has been constantly Facing issues with the engine , and in many occasions had landed their flights. The flights faced various issues like Oil chip detection and shutdown of engine on midair. The five aircrafts that were landed after engine issues are currently stationed at New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport as per sources.
Pratt and Whitney Company have reportedly
ordered the issuance of additional spare engines so that the five flights will
be back in action by August ending. Besides there was no information on whether
flight services were impacted by the sudden landing of those 5 flights with
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees