DMK President MK Stalin expressed that the DMK chief and his father, senior leader M Karunanidhi has been suffering from fever and doctors provided him with medication, reasserting that there was nothing serious or dangerous about the health of the 94 year old leader. Stalin had told the reporters at the Gopalapuram residence after coming out of the hospital that doctors had provided medication for Karunanidhi's fever, and there was nothing serious.
Dismissing all news about Karunanidhi as mere rumor, Stalin said people not to believe such news stating that M Karunanidhi is at home and is taking rest. This response from Stalin had come after press had come enquiring regarding the health of M Karunanidhi, as there were widespread rumors regarding health condition of Karunanidhi worsening. The DMK President Stalin said that Karunanidhi had mild fever two days after he had returned from private hospital after undergoing a medical procedure to change his tracheostomy tube.
On July 18 Karunanidhi had underwent
a medical procedure to replace jod tracheostomy tube. It must be noted that the
DMK chief had health issues in October 2016, following which he was admitted to
a hospital for taking care of his nutrition and hydration, and had later
underwent tracheostomy to enable smooth breathing.
Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP? As per report after giving a rude shock to Vangaveeti Radha, YS Jagan is all set for another blow to Guntur district YCP leaders. Meanwhile Ummareddy Venkateswarlu's son-in-law Kilari Rosaiah has been directed to contest for Guntur Parliament constituency instead of the existing Krishna Devarayulu
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges