DMK President MK Stalin expressed that the DMK chief and his father, senior leader M Karunanidhi has been suffering from fever and doctors provided him with medication, reasserting that there was nothing serious or dangerous about the health of the 94 year old leader. Stalin had told the reporters at the Gopalapuram residence after coming out of the hospital that doctors had provided medication for Karunanidhi's fever, and there was nothing serious.
Dismissing all news about Karunanidhi as mere rumor, Stalin said people not to believe such news stating that M Karunanidhi is at home and is taking rest. This response from Stalin had come after press had come enquiring regarding the health of M Karunanidhi, as there were widespread rumors regarding health condition of Karunanidhi worsening. The DMK President Stalin said that Karunanidhi had mild fever two days after he had returned from private hospital after undergoing a medical procedure to change his tracheostomy tube.
On July 18 Karunanidhi had underwent
a medical procedure to replace jod tracheostomy tube. It must be noted that the
DMK chief had health issues in October 2016, following which he was admitted to
a hospital for taking care of his nutrition and hydration, and had later
underwent tracheostomy to enable smooth breathing.
Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja! Due to the rampage caused by Gaja cyclone, Nagapattinam district's Vedaranyam area has become an island surrounded by water all over. The people residing in Vedaranyam are facing a tough time, as they are facing troubles even in getting food and water. Now the condition is that it requires more than 6 hours taking resources like food and water into Vedaranyam.
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches