Hyderabad sources added that researchers at the Indian Institute of Public Health, Hyderabad (IIPH-H) are presently working on a drone delivery system for medical products which is expected to be time and cost effective compared to transportation by road. Accordingly Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator and Health Informatics, IIPH, Suresh Munuswamy told the Digital Drone based Real Time Advanced Medical Modular logistics system (2 DREAM) model envisages delivering medical products to the point of need or utilization on a drone.
He said the medical products include blood samples, vaccines, and medicines. Meanwhile Munuswamy said the institute is working on developing the design of the drone (suitable for the purpose), the specifications, including the distance the drone is supposed to travel, and the approximate size of the payload i.e. carrying capacity of the drone.
He said "We are working on and one is coming out with specifications,
second is working on the design part, third is looking for partners who
actually have these technologies and bring them together”. Furthermore the
specifications are needed as there are drones which travel varied distances. Moreover
the medical products are proposed to be carried in a modular purpose built
digital carrier box where temperature and the payload carried is maintained,
monitored and recorded continuously.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India