New Delhi sources have reported that Actor-turned-politician, BJP lawmaker Shatrughan Sinha, who is known more for his anti-government jibes, took a sharp swipe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi on late Wednesday night, in a series of tweets. Sinha attacked PM Modi on how while the Parliament is still in session, the PM still undertook the three-nation tour to Uganda, Rwanda and South Africa.
Sinha tweeted, "Heavens wouldn't have fallen if you'd left after the session. You could have still visited some of the nations left on the globe. Your visit to Rwanda is a first by an Indian PM Congrats!" Sinha also spoke about how Modi's handshake in Rwanda would be within the protocol, referring to Rahul Gandhi's hug in the parliament.
He also asked Modi to provide an answer to people
who are alleging that he was involved in the horrific deeds of lynching by gau
rakshaks. Sinha also threw in a reference to the opposition's moving a
privilege motion on the Rafale fighter jet deal against the
government. Congress, on Tuesday, had moved a privilege notice against
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman claiming
that they "deliberately misled the House" on the price of Rafale
Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini! Tamilnadu based Kausalya had visited Amrutha Varshini and consoled her, after the latter had lost her husband due to honor killing. Telangana based Amrutha Varshini and Pranay had got married, and while Amrutha belonged to OC, Pranay belonged to scheduled caste and this inter caste marriage had angered the father of Amrutha Varshini.
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!