New Delhi sources have reported that Actor-turned-politician, BJP lawmaker Shatrughan Sinha, who is known more for his anti-government jibes, took a sharp swipe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi on late Wednesday night, in a series of tweets. Sinha attacked PM Modi on how while the Parliament is still in session, the PM still undertook the three-nation tour to Uganda, Rwanda and South Africa.
Sinha tweeted, "Heavens wouldn't have fallen if you'd left after the session. You could have still visited some of the nations left on the globe. Your visit to Rwanda is a first by an Indian PM Congrats!" Sinha also spoke about how Modi's handshake in Rwanda would be within the protocol, referring to Rahul Gandhi's hug in the parliament.
He also asked Modi to provide an answer to people
who are alleging that he was involved in the horrific deeds of lynching by gau
rakshaks. Sinha also threw in a reference to the opposition's moving a
privilege motion on the Rafale fighter jet deal against the
government. Congress, on Tuesday, had moved a privilege notice against
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman claiming
that they "deliberately misled the House" on the price of Rafale
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal