New Delhi sources have reported that Actor-turned-politician, BJP lawmaker Shatrughan Sinha, who is known more for his anti-government jibes, took a sharp swipe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi on late Wednesday night, in a series of tweets. Sinha attacked PM Modi on how while the Parliament is still in session, the PM still undertook the three-nation tour to Uganda, Rwanda and South Africa.
Sinha tweeted, "Heavens wouldn't have fallen if you'd left after the session. You could have still visited some of the nations left on the globe. Your visit to Rwanda is a first by an Indian PM Congrats!" Sinha also spoke about how Modi's handshake in Rwanda would be within the protocol, referring to Rahul Gandhi's hug in the parliament.
He also asked Modi to provide an answer to people
who are alleging that he was involved in the horrific deeds of lynching by gau
rakshaks. Sinha also threw in a reference to the opposition's moving a
privilege motion on the Rafale fighter jet deal against the
government. Congress, on Tuesday, had moved a privilege notice against
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman claiming
that they "deliberately misled the House" on the price of Rafale
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?