In Udhana of Gujarat, a school teacher was caught in the act of slapping and kicking a 12 year old student numerous times. The incident came to light with leaked video footage of the incident which was captured on the classroom installed CCTV, and currently the video is virally trending all over internet.
The incident happened at little star School in Udhana when a teacher brutally thrashed the student besides also kicking him, and this video has evoked harsh response from social media. The young had complained to his parents after coming home, that he received more than 12 slaps, following which his parents filed a complaint demanding action against the teacher.
The viral video has the teacher holding
the student's shirt collar, slapping him before the classroom, besides
kicking once. As everything has been caught on CCTV camera, action is expected
once the boy's parents file a police complaint at Udhana police station.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018